Our clients hire us to help them tackle complex problems and push the envelope of possibilities. Our high-touch services deliver exemplary web experiences and applications. We help our clients move at warp speed and we are hiring for a Business Analyst with QA experience to help direct traffic and capture important business rules along the way. If that sounds like an exciting challenge to you, then read on!
The Business Analyst will take ownership of requirements gathering, analyzing, building, testing on complex projects for high profile clients. Business Analyst must be a self-starter and feel comfortable working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, demonstrating an open-mind and a critical eye for details. The ideal candidate enjoys working with other team members and stakeholders to identify and solve complex user & business challenges and can easily adapt within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. We’re looking for someone that strives to innovate, holds exceptionally high standards for his/her work.
• Facilitate conversations with stakeholders in order to help understand, document, and solve business needs
• Collaborate with Design and Development teams to document business requirements, product plans, workflows, risks, and estimates
• Understand, document and explain issues and requirements from both a technical and business point of view
• Analyze and bridge functionality gaps while constantly testing and documenting bugs, enhancements, and other issues
• Ensure and validate deliverables against design specifications and business requirements
• Design and execute thorough quality assurance test plans for web applications
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field or possess the equivalent in work experience
• 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, project management, or quality assurance
• Willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous information
• Collaborative attitude, stellar communication skills, and a results-driven mindset
• Ability to establish and cultivate effective cross-functional working relationships with team members, managers, and clients
• Strong understanding of business process analysis, system analysis, and data analysis
• Experience in managing business requirements processes, including documentation of functional requirements, process flow creation, and user acceptance testing
• Experience with cross device and browser testing
• Knowledge and experience with the various types of software testing
• A love for building quality software – and a deep understanding of how to get ideas from the drawing board into code and into the hands of our users
• Familiarity with the Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with UX/Design principles
• Experience on web/mobile development projects
• Ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
• Knowledge of software quality assurance fundamentals and SDLC methodologies
WHAT CODAZEN OFFERS
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, vision
• 401k (with company contribution)
• Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability)
• Free drinks and snacks
• An incredible leadership team that cares about your development.
• Free access to onsite gym
• Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Your application was submitted successfully.