Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our clients hire us to help them tackle complex problems and push the envelope of possibilities. Our high-touch services deliver exemplary web experiences and applications. We help our clients move at warp speed and we are hiring for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help support our growing team. If that sounds like an exciting challenge to you, then read on!
Codazen is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer with professional experience creating web applications. The Senior Full Stack Engineer is responsible for the software development of complex projects for high-profile clients. Must be a self-starter and feel comfortable working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, demonstrating an open-mind and a propensity for developing strong team relationships and can easily adapt within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. We’re looking for team player that strives to innovate, holds exceptionally high standards for his/her work, genuinely enjoys working with a solid, talented team and has a good sense of humor.
• Build high-performance, web-based applications with React and PHP
• Implement HTML layouts in React/JSX based on wireframes
• Implement CSS to style components based on style guide and design comps
• Build secure, scalable APIs using GraphQL
• Participate in design of database models
• Build application features in a fast-paced environment
• Provide code reviews for fellow React and PHP developers
• Minimum of 5+ years experience building web-based software or enterprise-level web sites
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• A passion for creating high quality software and user experience
• B.S. in Computer Science or related program at an accredited college or university, or equivalent practical experience
• An appreciation for the importance to strike a balance between getting code out quickly and following best practices. We move fast, but we like to build good software and manage risk carefully.
• Excellent communicator: comfortable explaining technical problems in person and in writing.
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; you will have come from an environment in which people are responsible for their own code.
• Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
• Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
• Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues.
• Work on an elite and passionate team to create software that moves our business forward.
• Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen our platform and development practices.
• Willingness to take an active role in mentoring other developers.
• Experience working on highly trafficked, high-profile websites
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence, or similar
WHAT CODAZEN OFFERS
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental, vision
• 401k (with company match)
• Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability)
• Free drinks and snacks
• An incredible leadership team that cares about your development
• Free access to onsite gym
• Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.